I Love Having My Own Website!
I used to be uncertain about whether or not it was really necessary to have my own website. Well, the more I realize everything I am able to do with my site, I am now convinced that I have the answer.
Having Your Own Website is an Integral Part of Any Online Marketing Business!
Here are a few of the reasons why I think this is so important:
- With all of the pre-designed ad materials that are provided to marketers, your personal site gives you the opportunity to get your very own message across to your visitors and potential customers
- If you participate in multiple online programs, your own website is a place where you can bring together the various programs you belong to and showcase them in one place. You can do this in an organized manner in the way you see fit (not the program administrators or owners)
- This also helps your visitors to get the “big picture” about your business philosophy
- Your site can be a place to offer tools to team members that you have tried and tested
- You can get FREE visitors to your site and expand your reach through search engines like Google by using proper SEO techniques
- It is a great place to host a blog where you can share ideas and invite visitors to your site. You can also use your blog to establish authority in your industry
- When visitors reach your blog they can navigate the rest of your site to see everything you have to offer
- Finally, you can monitize your site by creating your own special offers for your products and services, showcasing sale items and by redirecting your website traffic to your other dedicated sales pages
There are so many places that you can go to for hosting and designing a website. My site is mananged and hosted on the Kalatu Blogging Platform. Kalatu is a paid service, however I think it is well worth the investment. It’s easy to use and has some very nice “bells and whistles” that I was not able to find at free or low-priced web hosts. One of the best features of the Kalatu Blog is that it is designed specifically with the network marketing professional in mind, which makes sense considering it was designed by marketers. If you are looking for a free service because you are on a tight budget, I would put WordPress on the top of my list of recommendations.
One last thing, another reason to have your own website is that it is a great way to “build your brand” by having your own personalized domain name. Of course there is a small cost to registering a domain name, but once purcased that name belongs to you. In my opinion, having your own domain is a must for the serious network marketer.
If this all seems a bit confusing to you, just remember you can do anything you put your mind to. You can begin reaping the benefits of having your own website today by choosing a platform and starting with a simple 2 or 3 page site.
To Your Success,