Just as you can’t build a house without a hammer and nails, you can’t effectively build a home business without the proper network marketing tools.
Also, it is just as bad to attempt to build your business by using the wrong tools at the wrong time or in the wrong place. The carpenter in the featured image above is not going to get very far by using a wrench to hammer a nail and a hammer to pound in a screw. It just doesn’t work.
So, here is a list of the 4 network marketing tools I consider to be essential for every home business, along with a brief explanation of how and why to use them…
A Blog is an important tool for the network marketer for the following reasons:
- Establishes your authority
- Can be used to capture email addresses
- Can be used to advertise or spotlight opportunities
- Can get traffic just by using simple SEO techniques
- Can be used to sell products or services
For more information on how to start blogging see Start an Online Business Blog
Lead Generation System
My Lead Generation System is actually made up of several parts…
- A Lead Capture System. I use Beacon as my lead capture system. With Beacon, I create eBooks that I use as freebies to give away in exchange for a name an email address.
- An Email Marketing System is used to accumulate leads and prospects generated from your lead capture system. I use SendPulse for all my email marketing. See the Autoresponder section below for details.
- A Social Media Marketing Strategy is a great way to generate a constant stream of leads for free. After much research I put together a short eBook so anyone can create a comprehensive marketing strategy with some simple daily steps. You can download it here for free ==> Creating Your Social Media Marketing Plan for Maximum Results.
An autoresponder is an email marketing tool used to send a series of automated emails to your subscriber list. They are are often used to immediately provide information to prospective customers and then follow-up with them at preset time intervals. One thing I love about SendPulse is that you get all the features you need for free or a low monthly upgrade price, including the autoresponder, landing pages, statistics and more.
- Social Media Manager
One of the best and fastest ways to grow your network marketing business is by marketing on social media. However, this can be a daunting task without the proper tools. A good social media management too allows you to manage and schedule all your social media posts, create and manage image posts, and analyze your results. At Post Planner, you can use their system for free, or upgrade and gain access to even more benefits. Click the image below for all the info:
If you are looking for an all-in-one social media management system, you should take a look at Commun.it. I use Communit to pre-schedule all of my content to my Twitter account. The added bonus with Commun.it is the ability to manage your Twitter account right from the app for no additional cost. Follow the right people, unfollow inactive accounts, engage with your fans and followers and keep an eye out on your competitors’ followers. This is truly an all-in-one solution. Click the image below for more info:
- Advertise a Lead Capture Page on your blog
- Publish your blog articles on social media using your social media manager
- Mail your list letting them know you have a new blog post to view
- List members go to your blog to read the article
- While on your blog, potential customers have the opportunity to view your products and services
- Email your list from time to time with other special offers including lead magnets
- Rinse and repeat
To Your Success,