Autoresponder email marketing services by TrafficWave.net make it easy for you to build, manage, and profit from your own email marketing lists.
Introduction to TrafficWave.net
TrafficWave.net provides autoresponder email marketing services, free newsletter templates, email list management, automation, real time reporting, and more. Unlike some other email marketing services, TrafficWave.net welcomes affiliate and network marketers to use their service. They also have a potentially profitable affiliate program users can participate in to earn money while using the system.
Who Uses This Software?
Anyone who runs a business, either online or offline can use the automated email marketing features of TrafficWave.net to promote products or services, manage customer relationships, provide valuable content, and grow their business.
Starting Price$17.95/month, includes unlimited access to all features
Pricing Details1 flat rate price plan for all users
Free Demo30 day free trial available
- Manage unlimited lists
- Collect as much data as you want on subscribers
- Schedule broadcasts to your list
- Create ad trackers
- Track open rates
- Track click throughs
- Create opt-in forms and lead pages for your web site
- Send HTML or text emails
- No installation or download required
- Unlimited free customer support
Pros & Cons
- Easy to set up new campaigns
- User friendly HTML email editor
- Ability to save email templates and share emails with your referrals
- Easy to import subscribers manually
- Statistics overview with drill-down capability
- Easily create hosted capture pages from predefined templates
- Limited customization available for capture forms and lead pages
- Inability to mail to subscribers from multiple campaigns at the same time
About the Vendor
From the TrafficWave.net Website:
TrafficWave.net is operated by Hamney Roobright, Inc. located in Spring, Texas. Founded in the year 2000 by Brian Rooney and Stephen Hambright, TrafficWave.net develops and manages AutoResponder technology for small and medium sized businesses in over 140 different countries. Clients access our web-based AutoResponder system 24/7 to manage and send newsletters, sales letters, special offers, and other important communication to their subscribers.
Conclusion & Star Rating
Probably the thing I like most about about TrafficWave.net is that they are affiliate and network marketer friendly. Many autoresponder email marketing services will ban marketers from promoting affiliate links, so if you are in this industry, TrafficWave.net is a great fit. I also like the flat rate unlimited pricing for all features. The biggest factor to stopping at a 4.5 stars for this product is the limited customization available for capture forms and lead pages. Other than that, you can beat the features available for the price. A generous affiliate program is also a plus.
To Your Success,
Related article Simple Guide for Email Marketing to Your List