If you are looking to build a list, build your brand or build any business online, a great place to start is by Building Your Twitter Following.
I have developed a simple, 3 Step Twitter Formula to accomplish this in about 1/2 hour each day. Here are the 3 steps you need to follow:
- Tweet 18-24 time per day
- Follow 100+ people per day
- Interact 10+ times per day
Here are the tools and methods I recommend to complete each task and build your Twitter Following…
I use Social Pilot. This is a Social Media Manager and Dashboard. I use it to create all my posts and tweets. Then, I schedule all my tweets throughout the day and I am done. By simply adding each post to my queue, the program places the post in the next time slot on my schedule and I don’t even have to fuss with choosing a time or day.
Social Pilot saves all of your posts. Therefore, once you build up a nice list of saved posts, you can go back and re-use them. They offer a 10 day trial with full functionality. After 10 days the charge varies depending on your plan level, but I think the $10 per month plan is sufficient.
Click the logo below to get your Free Trial…
If you choose to try SocialPilot, I will help you get everything set up and running at no additional charge.
Using “UnfollowerStats” (https://unfollowerstats.com/) which is actually free for unlimited use with ads. Remove the ads for a $5 Donation. Follow these steps:
- Go to the “Non-Followback” Option from the menu on the left then scroll to the bottom and go to the last page. These are people who have not followed you back for the longest time period.
- Click the “Following” button from the bottom up until you have unfollowed approximately 100 people.
- Next go to the “I-Don’t Followback” menu option. These are people who have followed you but you have not followed them. Click the “Follow” button and follow approximately 50 to 100 people.
Use the Search feature to search for any keyword or hashtag and then click on “People” and start following 50 to 100 people per day.
Using Heroic Social
Heroic Social is a great tool if you don’t mind spending a couple bucks. I have the Bronze plan which only costs $4 per month if you upgrade within the promotional period.
- Go to “Grow Your Account” and use the Copy Followers or Tweet Search functions to quickly add new followers to your Twitter account
- Go to “Manage Account” to follow back or unfollow users. There are great stats that show for each person to help you decide whether or not to take action. I typically unfollow those who have not followed me back within a 5-7 day period.
Using Tweet Deck, which is another free tool (https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/), you can monitor all of your twitter activity in 1 place and customize what you see on your screen. I set it up so I can see my Feed, Notifications, Mentions and Messages. You can do all of your interaction right from here. I try to “Like” at least 5 to 10 tweets from people who liked mine and do the same for people who retweet my content, I also retweet as much as possible to reciprocate.
So, there you have it. A simple 3 step formula to grow your Twitter audience and build your online authority for whatever business you want to promote.
If would like to build your Twitter following, check out my “6 Day Twitter Challenge” group on Facebook by clicking the image below…
To Your Success,