I Love Having My Own Website!
I used to be uncertain about whether or not it was really necessary to have my own website. Well, the more I realize everything I am able to do with my site, I am now convinced that I have the answer.
Having Your Own Website is an Integral Part of Any Online Marketing Business!
Here are a few of the reasons why I think this is so important:
- With all of the pre-designed ad materials that are provided to marketers, your personal site gives you the opportunity to get your very own message across to your visitors and potential customers
- If you participate in multiple online programs, your own website is a place where you can bring together the various programs you belong to and showcase them in one place. You can do this in an organized manner in the way you see fit (not the program administrators or owners)
- This also helps your visitors to get the “big picture” about your business philosophy
- Your site can be a place to offer tools to team members that you have tried and tested
- You can get FREE visitors to your site and expand your reach through search engines like Google by using proper SEO techniques. See On-Page SEO Made Easy
- It is a great place to host a blog where you can share ideas and invite visitors to your site. You can also use your blog to establish authority in your industry
- When visitors reach your blog they can navigate the rest of your site to see everything you have to offer
- Finally, you can monetize your site by creating your own special offers for your products and services, showcasing sale items and by redirecting your website traffic to your other dedicated sales pages
There are so many places that you can go to for hosting and designing a website. My site is mananged and hosted by 1&1. If you are looking for a free service because you are on a tight budget, I would put WordPress on the top of my list of recommendations. Check out my DIY blog by clicking the image below…
One last thing, another reason to have your own website is that it is a great way to “build your brand” by having your own personalized domain name. Of course there is a small cost to registering a domain name, but once purchased that name belongs to you. In my opinion, having your own domain is a must for the serious network marketer.
If this all seems a bit confusing to you, just remember you can do anything you put your mind to. You can begin reaping the benefits of having your own website today by choosing a platform and starting with a simple 2 or 3 page site.
To Your Success,