Social Media Marketing Automation is made easy with SocialPilot.
Introduction to SocialPilot
SocialPilot, is a social media marketing automation and scheduling tool, it is a place where all your platforms can be reached via one network and using only one account. You can manage and schedule your posts and tweets on all of the major social networks. SocialPilot also suggests relevant content to share with your followers, and offers a Visual Composer via it’s mobile app.
Who Uses This Software?
75,000+ marketing agencies & social media professionals use SocialPilot to increase their online marketing efficiency and save time. This software is also useful for social media marketing specialists, network marketers, affiliate marketers and anyone who wants to manage their social media presence.
Pricing Details4 pricing plans available, the $10 individual plan is full featured sufficient for many
Free Demo14 day free trial available
Mobile – Android & iOS
Very Responsive email support
- Connect Multiple Social Accounts
- Schedule & Queue Social Media Posts
- Analyze, Monitor & Report Your Social Performance
- GIF, Video & Multiple Image Post Support
- Content Curation & Search
- Visual Editor via Mobile App
- Supports All Major Social Media Networks
- Whitelabel Facebook Branding (Pro plan and up)
Pros & Cons
- Easy to create new posts and add to all of your accounts
- Easy to re-post previously delivered content
- Can “copy & paste” images into your post without having to upload
- Easy to copy posts from one account to another
- Visual composer in mobile app
- Plenty of features even for the lowest price plan
- Visual composer not available in web app
- Whitelabel Facebook Branding only available with Pro Plan
About the Vendor
From the SocialPilot Website:
SocialPilot was made just for an in-house circulation to fulfill the need of automating posts at a much larger sharing scale for more than 500+ clients. There were already renowned existing players in this game. However none of them were able fulfill our need. SocialPilot was born of this need. With better integration and brainstorming on SocialPilot, more innovations have been born that can now be loved and enjoyed by a great audience of similar needs.
SocialPilot was launched on July 2014 for public use. SocialPilot started its journey and in its infancy was first adopted by bloggers. In the present, SocialPilot has reached its mark of more than 30k happily SocialPiloting users.
I really love this product and would recommend it to anyone who wants to enhance their social media marketing automation. I work a full-time job in addition to running my online business and I would be lost without this. I like the fact that you get the most important features at the lowest subscription level. This level also gives you plenty of posting power unless you have a lot of social accounts or post excessively. Speaking from personal experience, I started at the Pro Level and went down to the Individual Plan and find it has everything I need. For the money and features you can’t go wrong with SocialPilot.
To Your Success,
P.S. It’s important with an auto-poster, that you develop solid social media habits. Check out my article Are You a Robot ? to see what I mean.